Monday, April 14, 2014

A more recent photo


You have probably seen the photo I publicly posted as an intro to my blog. Yeah, the one holding the son who is now 6'4" and 300 pounds. He is 36 years old. The photo you see above is me approximately now at the Oktoberfest in Breckenridge Colorado. Well, that was last October (2013). But, it is a lot closer to how I have widened and sagged in the last 36+ years. And the hair is a lot more silver (gray), but that is my daughter's fault> and she is proud of every lighter colored hair.

I realize no one will probably ever see this blog thing, even though ONCE I was viewed by someone in Poland, and twice in Germany. They had a better chance of understanding what I was posting than I would if I read their stuff. Most students learn some English in Europe as part of their normal studies. I can't find a school here that teaches Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment