I just played a little with the "more blogs" button. I read a little bit in some of them. I didn't expect them to be private, because here they are on the interwebs.
One of the things I noticed was that a lot of the blogs have had no activity for some time. I wonder why. Was it lack of time? a lack of stuff to share? waning interest in becoming open to the world to see?
One other time I did the "NextBlog" thing, I got to see a bunch of blogs from Scandinavian countries where I was unable to decipher the language and they used some strange letters.
Today, the theme seemed to be folks having some sort of religious bent. Bible quotes were evident. And various references to god and prayers and such. I am developing some personal thoughts about these matters and may one day share them on this form of communication. I know no one will read any of it anyway, so I will probably write things that will offend everybody.
I had hoped some of the stuff I wrote last time would be picked up by the NSA or FBI or CIA or some other alphabet soup agency. No such luck. Either that or their views didn't register on the view count. How ever am I to get recognized and get AdSense to send me my million dollars?
More to come.
I hope.........
No comments:
Post a Comment