Bank of America. Too big too fail. Too stupid to fix their website so I can check balances and pay bills. I deposited a check into savings yesterday and was told to check to see that it had cleared and the money was fully in my account. I was able to get the sign-in page once or twice today, but it never let me sign in. I got the little swirly arrow and was told to wait for bank of America, but the secure.bankofamerica.login.com never processed and never allowed me to log in. I tried on two other computers and got even less:NOTHING!
The idiots are willing to take your money. They may even let you have it back eventually. But figuring out where it is and how much, well, that's another thing.
On a side note, almost everywhere I went today, the humans operating their computer masters were complaining that their systems were slower than usual. Hmmmm.
That being said, any other website I was trying, seemed to work all right. Even the post office site so I could send a package over the Pacific to Korea.
Well, I found a FaceBook page for BofA and sent them a message. Then I sent it again on their "Help" page. We shall now sit back and wait to see what happens. Or IF anything happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment